Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

Mini Winter Wreath- DCWV and Eileen Hull Hop

Good Morning DCWV fans and Eileen Hull fans.  I am so excited to share my project with you today.  I had this fun mini wreath laying around my craft room for awhile now just waiting for the perfect opportunity to get it decorated.

The new Twist tool from EH makes it easy to twist wires, threads and strings to make awesome projects.

Here is a close up you can see I used some wired strings around the wreath and also for the hanger.  I can't wait to use this tool again, it was so much fun.  I used the new Cranberry Christmas stack and some velvet flowers I had in my stash and the entire project took about 15 minutes.
Thank you so much for stopping by today,
Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Jenifer


7 comments:

  1. this is a great use for one of those
    wreaths that seem to be there but
    not used.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sp pretty. I can't tell about the scale but it looks as if it would make a great Christmas tree ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and makes a fabulous gift and ornament!

    ReplyDelete