Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

December Daily-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans! It’s Jenifer from the DCWV Social Media Design Team! I love December Daily's but I never seem to have enough time to complete them.  So this year I decided to keep it super simple.  I am going to keep this in my bag and I will fill out a tag for each day with thoughts or activities and pictures.  Keeping it low key just might make it work for me.

I found this beautiful Christmas book at a book sale for $.25.  It is a beautiful red and had these beautiful gold embossed holly leaves on the cover.  I wanted to do something special with these and incorporated them into a shaker box.

This book is not very thick so I had to keep everything pretty simple.  To add some texture I created some little pocket pages with some glitter and floating elements.



Each page has a number for each day in December, I cut these out from the All About Christmas stack.  This stack has so many cute designs it was hard just picking out a few fun pages and elements.

Here is a side view.  I just love looking at all the fun goodies poking out.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get this book done this year.
Thank you so much for looking at my project today and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Supplies Used:
All about Christmas stack DCWV
Ribbons May Arts
Strings Blue Moon Beads
Bow on the Cover from the Gift Decor Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment